At Codana we are looking for a new colleague who can link the analytical to the functional and who is also able to make the link to the commercial part by co-writing our quotations.
By engaging in extensive conversation, you listen to the customer's vision and determine exactly what the application should be able to do and how it should function. You dig until you have found exactly where we can make a difference and create added value for our customers. You do this with the support of a technical lead, among others. You then create a complete product backlog based on user stories and determine the necessary acceptance criteria.
Because of our agile way of working, we work with sprints and product backlog refinement meetings. You follow up the project in each phase in tandem with the Project Manager in order to maintain the scope.
Our sustainable quality policy requires interim testing so that we can quickly find bugs and address them proactively. Since you know better than anyone else what the application has to be able to do and have all the criteria at your disposal, you ensure a smooth briefing to the tester and direct them afterwards. In doing so, you also set up a campaign for certain sprints, for example.
After the analysis (or in presales processes) you make the link to the commercial part and you get down to writing out quotations. You always make sure you have a clear scope and process your result into a nice and easy to read document.
What do we consider important?
- You have several years of experience on the counter as a Functional Analyst
- Affinity and interest in the world of custom webapp development and Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Strong communication skills
- You have a healthy dose of ambition and an entrepreneurial attitude
- Technical or commercial experience is a plus
What can you expect from us?
- Collaborations with companies from different sectors such as Telenet, the Flemish Government or one of the Flemish colleges
- A motivating salary complemented by an extensive package of fringe benefits and a company car from day one. In addition, you also enjoy various Cronos benefits such as free massages, trainings or workshops.
- You are obviously not alone. The Codana team consists of 16 colleagues whom you can rely on for technical support, an exciting team building or a pleasant chat at the coffee machine.
- Flexibility: you work with flexible hours from home or at one of our offices throughout Belgium
- A challenging job that is always evolving. It is a function for which no one is currently specifically appointed, so you can help shape the range of tasks and leave your mark on quality. In the future we also want to expand the analyst team and you can coach them.
Please forward your application using this form or send an email to email@example.com