You are an experienced PHP developer with at least 2 to 3 years of experience and you don't feel like buzzwords, but you would like a new job?
Are you someone who has more than 2 years of experience in PHP development or is just super good? Then maybe you're the person we're looking for. We are looking for someone who can easily find his way in Laravel and Symfony and who also has technical leadership. Someone who always wants to be up to date with the latest technology, but who pragmatically and with common sense makes the best choices in every project. And who can spread those choices in our team that consists of other senior PHP developers, but also junior developers.
You develop tailor-made projects for both small and large customers in Laravel, Symfony or other open source software, with minimal maintenance of existing projects.
You work closely with other developers on projects and understand that passing on knowledge is part of your job.
You can defend your own point of view and are comfortable pitching this to your colleagues. You work on the ideal software stack at both project and company level.
If you discover bugs in the software you create, your first instinct is to contribute a patch back.
Extra, nice when/that you can do this
- You can estimate a project.
- You can help the sales team with technical support.
- Write a blog post or speak at a conference/meetup you have already done and would like to do it more often.
What do we expect from you?
- You have proven experience in building complex web projects. Knowledge of the ins and outs of a PHP framework is most important. Automated testing, code reviews & performing SOLID code writing are really your thing.
- You are a team player and can send a (small) team when needed, but also don't mind playing second fiddle sometimes.
- When you see room for optimization or automation, you indicate that and help make our processes better.
- You speak and read the Dutch language
What can you expect from us?
You can expect to start with a correct gross salary.
As part of your salary package you will also receive a car, internet/mobile abo and other benefits.
Flexibility (start and end time, location): most Codani start somewhere between 8 a.m. and 10 a.m. at the office in Edegem or Leuven, at home or occasionally on location at one of our great clients.
We help you get better wherever you want, we have an experienced team with knowledge in Symfony, Laravel, React, Docker, Kubernetes, public speaking, Varnish, Solr, GIT and many other cool things. We spend at least half a day a week on ourselves by researching or participating in the open source community.
Cool, inclusive group atmosphere. Many side quests such as events, annual weekends & opportunities for relaxation.
Stuur je sollicitatie door via dit formulier of stuur een email naar firstname.lastname@example.org