You wanted to call your kid JSON or Ajax, but your partner wouldn't let you? You're not averse to tough challenges? And you are eager to be part of a growing team where your voice counts? Three yes's in a row? Then be sure to read on.
- Fascinating projects in React, minimal maintenance of existing projects.
- You work closely together with other developers on projects and understand that passing on knowledge is part of your job.
- If you discover bugs in the software you create, your first instinct is to contribute a patch back.
- Extra, nice when/that you can do this but don't have to.
- You can also use PHP and earn the "fullstack" badge.
- You can estimate project.
- Write a blog post or speak at a conference/meetup you have already done and you want to do it more often.
What do we expect from you?
- You have demonstrable experience in building complex web projects.
- You are good friends with Messrs React, ES6 & Redux.
- You are a team player and can send a (small) team when needed but also don't mind playing second fiddle sometimes.
- When you see room for optimization or automation, you indicate that and help make our processes better.
- In spite of your experience you are still eager to learn: browsing around in new technologies is one of your favourite pastimes.
What can you expect from us?
- We offer a correct salary, with extra-legal benefits such as a car, laptop and mobile phone subscription.
- We provide challenging projects for large and small customers.
- Flexibility (start and end time, location): most Codani start somewhere between 8 a.m. and 10 a.m. at the office in Edegem, Leuven, or at home, or occasionally on location at one of our great clients.
- We help you get better wherever you want, we have an experienced team with knowledge in React, Symfony, Laravel, docker, public speaking, varnish, solr, git and all kinds of other cool things. At least half a day a week we spend on ourselves by researching or participating in the open source community.
- Cool, inclusive group atmosphere. Many side quests such as events, annual weekends & opportunities for relaxation.